A LOT has happened since I last wrote. It's a lot easier to make it in list format....
- Haven't been in a relationship in a long time, but still friends with my ex. Still is a complicated thing, which is why I tend to keep my distance and I do not contact him these days other than to ask for his opinion on my writing (fiction, prose, poems).
- I am published! Well, not my own full length book, but I'm taking steps at this time. I am in a zombie anthology, it is available print on demand. So damn trippy to hold the book with my name on the back and a bio in the back pages.
- Seriously working hard on writing. Expect big things, on the verge. Really. Working on my full length zombie novel, short pieces, prose, poems and a story collection. I need to work on the collection the most since the editor of Hazzardous Press emailed me after reading my wordpress and said not to worry about the deadline. Overall I was told not to worry since I already have a relationship with the label. This is something that might be in print too.
- Attending the World Horror Convention in New Orleans in June. This is tied into the Bram Stoker Awards so I'm excited to go. I will be going for the Hazzardous Press booth to sign the anthology and to dip my toes into this world...
- My niece joined me as a Scorpio. She's so gorgeous and sweet, my mum is surprised by how I've been with her. She's a fairly calm baby, very pretty and sweet mannered. Photos soon.
- Strengthened my friendship with Christopher and get to see him a few times a year. That got complicated too, but I resisted said offers and our friendship remains in tact. The complications were strangely surreal, but I behaved myself instead and resisted.
- Parents live in Colorado now and are trying their hardest to convince me to move in with them into their large home. It's tempting but haaa...complicated again. Isn't it always with family?
- More art driven these days.
- Found a conceptual artist for my comic book and will be making some progress there....
- Turned 28 years old and still have the movie theatres upset when I don't have my ID with me to prove I am old enough to see an R-rated film.
- Grandma went even more insane...it's to the stage where my siblings and I don't even go near her at all. She is awful and unmedicated. Mum is standing up to her for us, which is really sad that she had to choose between her children and mother.
- All three of my siblings are now married and within an year and a half of each other. Elisha married Jeremy on June 16th, 2011. Leah married Jason on July 16th, 2012. KC married Selina on December 24, 2012. It's fucking insane.
- I lost a lot of weight in a short period and have kept it off. How much? 20 lbs in a month and a half. I need to continue with my exercise, eating healthy and such. Once the New Year begins, I will redo the master cleanse (which I only did for 5 days back in July and didn't do the whole 10 days) because it kick started my organic eating and being healthier. I haven't gorged myself at all for Christmas either since my tum has been causing me some issues and I really watch the sugars for fear of the tum hurting.
Lots of photos later....but here's something to appease those wanting more details and what I keep updated the most.
It's my official blog as an author and artist. There's a lot of artwork, excerpts and photos too...
I shall try to catch up on LJ. It'll be easier in January/February when my laptop works :) I mainly quit writing on here last time since I felt awful with how things wound up going and lack of internet source aside from on mobile. The only reason I've been able to write on here so well is thanks to my new sister-in-law's wireless keyboard since mine is dead and needs to be exchanged.
Posted via LiveJournal app for Android.